A business management software is typically a package of modules that simplify the control procedures.
Steamware offer components for logistics management, warehouse, production, relationships with customers and suppliers.
An increasing number of small businesses are adopting this type of software to optimize their activities, since it allows you to better manage the commercial potential arising from the expansion and increased control of the company.
From a technical point of view the Steamware products are driven by some key concepts such as:
- usability – Steamware products are designed for quick access and use, thanks to the study of an interface intuitive and usable
- Web-based – the choice of web based solutions allows you to focus on only one server-side deployment and minimizes the impact on existing hardware
- Multilingual – all products are natively multilingual Steamware
- modularity – Steamware packages are modular and customizable
- role-based – products Steamware (if required by the customer) are designed to manage a complex registry and thus provide different functionality depending on the role that different users can play in the company.
Technologies underpinning the Steamware projects
While not based on a particular technology Steamware designs and manufactures most of its web based applications using Microsoft’s technology .net; applications to the base are therefore:
- SQL Server as the database engine
- C #
Steamware is able to offer solutions as well as with proprietary technologies also with tecnolgie open-source that are based on packets as: